February 28th - March 1st, 2020
Application Deadline: February 9th
New this year Boys & Girls 15U Age Groups
Offering U8 Boys and Girls Divisions
U8 - $475 (U9 players are not permitted to play in this bracket)
U9/U10 - $475
U11/U12 - $575
U13/U14/U15 - $675
U8 - U12 = 2 x 25 minutes
U13 - U15 = 2 x 30 minutes
Teams will be waitlisted once their age group is filled regardless of deadline.
The 2019 March Madness Soccer Shootout is for U8-U15 boys and girls teams and is a GOT SOCCER tournament. Last year’s tournament hosted over 190 teams.
If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to contact us. If Friday evening games are necessary teams traveling from more than 45 minutes away will not be scheduled unless requested.
All coaching requests must be made in the notes section on the application or will not be considered.
Visit www.largounitedsoccer.com for more info!
Tournament Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Important Tournament Information:
- 2 levels of play (when available)
- 3 game guarantee
- Games will be played at the Largo Soccer Complex, Pinellas Park Complex, Puryear Park, and potentially other Pinellas county sites
- Online payment via Debit/Credit Card is required
- Online schedule and score reporting.
- U8/U9/U10 7v7 teams are limited to 12 players identified at Registration.
- U11/U12 9v9 teams are limited to 16 players identified at Registration
- U13/U14/U15 11v11 teams can have 22 players on their rosters turned in at Registration; however teams must identify 18 players before each game with the referees. Only 18 players in each game are allowed to play.
Five guest players per team will be permitted for all age groups. US Club Soccer teams may only take guest players registered under US Club Soccer, and USYSA teams may only take guest players registered with properly stamped USYSA player pass cards.
- 4 Team Division- 1 Group of 4. Each team will play 3 games and top 2 teams in points will play in Final.
- 6 Team Division- 1 Group of 6. Each team will play a random schedule. The 2 teams with highest point total in the ENTIRE Division will play in Final.
- 8 Team Division- 2 Groups of 4 Each team will play 3 games against the other 3 teams in their group. Group A winner will play Group B winner in Final.
The March Madness tournament does not require your team to book with a travel agency or specific hotel. You are free to select the hotel that best fits your team’s needs. However, we have provided a few options that are 10-15 minutes from soccer fields being utilized for the tournament. The March Madness tournament does not receive any financial kickback if you select one of these hotels.